Well I am trying to do a blog again. Hopefully this time will be more successful. So this is the first new start. The second new start is I start my new job today. The first time in a long time I will be working a real job. This is a physical job, which is fine with me it makes the day go by faster, or the night. This job is strictly afternoon shift, something I really need to get used to. I have been staying up later the past few nights but my body keeps waking up near the time I have been for the past few years. So things better get in-sync soon. I am sure it will once I actually start working. Today is orientation so I go in from 1:30 to 12:30. The normal shift is 4:00 to 2:30 a.m. with the possibility of overtime. That will be fine with me since that will mean more money. I am happy I will be having my own money again so I can indulge in some yummy yarn goodness.
I have itching to start a new project. A cabled sweater out of the Fall Vogue Knitting magazine. I think I have decided on the yarn. I am thinking I sort of needing to take a break from endless stream of socks I have been knitting. I think the count is up to 13-15 pair since then end of April. I have 2 pair actively in the works at the present time. The first pair is the Knotty or Knice (sp.) socks out of the current IK Knits magazine. And the second pair is a fun and interesting pattern called Circle socks. I got that pattern of of Ravelry. They remind me of the Monterrey Socks in the Ecclectic Sole book. I love the socks but they seem impractical since they look like Swiss cheese. I need to make a pair for my daughter though, she is begging for the Monterrey socks. They should be an interesting knit. If I remember right they are knit flat. Now I have to decide if I want to use my favorite yarn for them Socks that Rock yarn.
I also have to get my fuzzy brain to think about the dog we are trying to get who is MA right now. The problem is getting him to us in PA. I think I have a ride for him but the problem is the time frame. A third party last night suggested a possible solution to the problem, but rose a whole another bunch of questions and possible problems I need to think about. This whole thing is like buying a pig in a poke, so I guess I have to clear my brain some and do some thinking.
I need to take some pictures to add to this blog so there will be something interesting to look at. That will give me a chance to play with the hubby's new camera. I am bugging him to get me one just like his or a better model.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment